Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello Hello!!!


So i finally did it! i figured out how to make a slide show and i am never doing it again! I am going to add photos as we take them but as of right now we don't have any new pictures because we haven't done anything... So just be ready cuz in a couple of weeks we will have some good ones from Valentines day. Hopefully.....

Oh ya and the picture is because this is what we do when we get bored in Rexburg!

6 comments:

Allison said...

So I've finally come back online for today anyway. Your pictures made me laugh, thanks! Hope everything is good for you. We think of you all of the time and miss you tons!

Stokers said...

Hey Jesse, this is Felicia. I love your slideshow, very cute!

Darin and Carolyn said...

Hey, cute blog! That is so exciting that you guys are pregnant! Oh and I love your picture at the top...LOL

Jake and Sydni Yoshioka said...

yeah you finally put something on your blog!!! today zac saw a picture of you and said, "Jessie!" we miss you! can't wait till April.

Jen said...

Thanks! I can't wait to take your pictures! All you need to do is pop out that belly!

Aaron and Carolyn said...

Hooray! I found you on the ward blog. The top picture is hilarious- and a little terrifying at the same time. :)

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!