Here is a picture extravaganza of our spring so far. Hold on to your pants because there is a lot going on and a lot of pictures! P.S. They are backwards as far as dates go, the bottom pictures are the beginning of April and they just work backwards up to now. Enjoy!

Check out those chompers!
Check out those chompers!
So that's the end, or the beginning depending on how u look at it. I hope you had as much fun looking at the pictures as we did taking them!






3 comments:
Super cute pictures!!!
You HAVE been busy!! I like how we live 20 miuntes away and never see eachother anymore! No, we've seriously been busy.
Anyway, we need to get together soon! I miss your little Emery! And Dallin! AND YOU!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pictures!!!! awe the yellow swimsuit makes me want a baby girl like crazy!!! so stinkin cute. miss you guys!
Post a Comment