Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Potty Perfection
Wahooo!!! Emery used the big girl potty for the first time tonight. I was getting her ready after her bath and she all of the sudden goes "mommy, i gotta go potty!" I scooped her up, ran her in to the bathroom and placed her on the toilet. She had just gotten out of the tub so i wrapped her towel around her and said "I will be right back, i am going to go grab your jammies." Next thing i know, i herd her go potty and she yells from the bathroom, " mommy it worked! I went potty!" I ran in to the bathroom and she was just beaming, so proud of herself and she just kept saying over and over, "i went potty, i went potty!" I have never been so proud. I have also never been so excited to hear someone go to the bathroom! Way to go Ms.Emy! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment