This is our new house!!!!
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Catching Up!
I feel like I am always catching up:-/ We have been on quite the adventure lately....we moved...again, surprise surprise! Mid July we got word that Dallin job was going to send us to Vancouver next, YEAH! We were excited to be able to hang out with family and enjoy some time at the beach. Dallins boss said, we need you in Vancouver, but only for a couple months, then we will need you back out in The Dalles, double YEAH! We instantly went into planning mode because we only has a week and a half before Dallin had to be on site in Vancouver. We started packing up all our stuff and the thankfully with the help of some lovely friends in The Dalles we got everything cleaned up and moved into our storage unit in record time. It was very bittersweet leaving our cute little house, my heart ached a little but i knew that our time there was done and it was time to move on. Can i just say though, I have never had to pack up our whole place by myself before, OY! I was wasted, sore, tired, grumpy, etc....It was hard work! Alas we survived and are now residing at the Patterson homestead. We got here the first week of august which was perfect because that considering with the Patterson invasion that took place for the family reunion. Our first weekend here was a doozy, but oh so fun and memorable. We then followed up that weekend with celebrating our little Emerys fourth birthday. I cannot believe how grown up she is. She is turning into such a smart and beautiful little girl, or big girl, my mistake. She received a few princess dresses and mommy and daddy got the most awesome parents in the world award by getting her a Princess big girl bike......we lost said award a few days later when she totally biffed it on the bile into a drainage ditch....All is well though, she didn't even have a scratch! Since Emerys birthday, things have just been chill and relaxed. We have been enjoying lots of time with family and with each other. Thanks to having live in babysitters, dallin and i have been enjoying weekly date nights and time to ourselves also. Since living here I have learned how to use a riding lawnmower, (dallins parents live on 5 acres) which has been really fun. Dallin and I go out and mow together and take the girls on "tractor" rides which they love. I have been crafting and renovating like crazy which has been super duper fun! The girls and I like to take nature walks around the yard to see Bunny's, snakes, and frogs which is always a good time. Our daily field trip is to walk down to the mailbox, well I walk and they yell at me to pull the waggon faster:-/ Our time here has been wonderful, but it is soon coming to a close as we are heading back to The Dalles on October 11th and moving into our new beautiful home. We are very excited to have more space, and as our friend Mitchell would say,"sweeping views":-) Emery is getting ready to start Pre-School next week which she and I are both very excited about. She has been dieing to use her new princess backpack. We are very excited to get back to The Dalles, I have felt very homesick since we left, I definitely left a piece of my heart there. I hope this next move and new home will be just as wonderful as the last. Oh the adventures. Okay now to the photo montage:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment