Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby Scare

So Thursday morning I woke up with this excruciating pain in my lower left side, i called my doctor and he told me to take a warm bath and see if it help. Well it didn't, the bath made my back feel much worse. So i ended up going to my doctors that morning and they ran some tests and came to the conclusion that i have pinched nerve and need to go to the chiropractor! So today i get to go and get aligned and i am so excited! Anyways long story short i cant lay down on my back cuz the pain will return and so i went to work yesterday anyways and toughed it out with my fellow co-workers having to put up with all my granny squats. All in all it was a great day. I think the high light was hearing the baby's heart beat and knowing that even though i was in a lot of pain the baby was just fine, so all is well! Oh! I felt are baby move! Yeah!

2 comments:

Seth and CarolAnn said...

Jessie! That must have been so scarry worrying and everything. I am so thankful that the baby is okay. Let me know if I can help at all--I'm sorry your back hurts.

Darin and Carolyn said...

isnt that wonderful to hear your baby's heart and to feel it move, it is just so reasurring every time that your baby is doing well : ) cant wait to find out what you're having!

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!