Friday, March 20, 2009

We're Having A Girl!

We're having a little girl! Emery Caroline Patterson will be here  at the end of July and we are so excited! I tried really hard to the video on but the DVD is locked! Duh! Oh and we didn't get the best pictures because Emery was turned funny and just like any Lindsey girl she was stubborn and wouldn't move. Dallin just kept saying," she is so much like her mom." lol! It was pretty funny! I am going back on April 7th to get more pictures done because the ultra sound tech couldn't get them all, but we clearly saw that she is a she! We are so excited and can't wait to see her for reals!

1 comment:

Eric and Jessica said...

Hey Jessi I found your blog and wanted to tell you congrats on the girl! If you want to check us out we're at rexburgrindys.blogspot.com. Oh and I really like the name Emery!

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!