Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Still A Girl!
So i had another ultra sound today because she couldn't get all the pictures last time and she triple checked to make sure our baby is still a girl. We also got some really cute profile shots this time so Emery doesn't look like skelator. Any who, she is doing just great and she gained five ounces in two and a half weeks! Now i understand why my back hurts so bad. Now our little girl ways a whopping one pound and five ounces! We are happy as can be and can wait to be home in Washington!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!






4 comments:
I am so excited for you! Congratulations!
I can't wait for you and my little neice to come home either!!! Two more days! I'm so excited!!
Yay, it's still a girl!! However... Dustin and I have friends who had 4 ultra sounds saying it was a girl and it ended up being a boy. So it's a good thing that Emery is a bisexual name.
Hey Jesse! I'm here in Boise with Luisa Perkes (selling for Pinnacle) just checking out your blog! I couldn't remember the name of it, so I tried all these combos and found washingtonpattersons!! Yeah! We're SO excited for your little gal! What a cute name too! Hope everything goes well!
Post a Comment