not working, but i got to excited and finished them all this afternoon. I guess i should of known
better, once i get started on something it's hard for me to stop. These are my cheap projects for the baby's room, some of them were free to make with things i already had that i just altered and some stuff i bought. My little brother in law referred to me as Martha Stewart. I wouldn't go that far, but i am really proud of myself! Note: I AM NOT A CRAFTY PERSON WHAT SO EVER! SO THIS IS STRANGE FOR ME! I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH HORMONES.
Emery's name in wooden letters cost a grand total of $15. This was the most expensive project because i had to get all the letters individually. Dallin picked the style out, we thought they had character. All i did was spray paint them and then hot glue a pretty blue ribbon to the back of all of them so i could hang them. Then i topped them off with a green Gerber daisy Of Course!


This was another FREE project! I used the glass and leftover parts of the "ABC" picture frame and attached a ribbon to the back to hang it.

Emery's name in wooden letters cost a grand total of $15. This was the most expensive project because i had to get all the letters individually. Dallin picked the style out, we thought they had character. All i did was spray paint them and then hot glue a pretty blue ribbon to the back of all of them so i could hang them. Then i topped them off with a green Gerber daisy Of Course!
This was a picture frame i got as a gift, and all the other pieces i had, so this upgrade was FREE! I loved it so much, but i needed a brown picture for the room. All i did for this one was spray paint the frame brown and then instead of putting the glass and everything back in i put batting with some fabric over the top and attached to the part that held the picture in. Of course i had to add a little bow to top it all off!
For this project it cost a grand total of $5.99 which is pretty cool! I wanted a lamp in the room but we don't really have room for a table or anything so this was the alternative. I already had a light cord and we got the sweet square lamp shade at DOWN EAST HOME! Then all i did was hot glue some ribbon around the bottom! Done!
This was another FREE project! I used the glass and leftover parts of the "ABC" picture frame and attached a ribbon to the back to hang it.






4 comments:
Oh my goodness! So so cute! I love love the colors and design of everything. By the way, you never called me back last week, I called you back...what was up?
SO SO SO CUTE!! You are definatly SO crafty, young lady! It must be the extreme amounts of estrogen in your body.
I'm gonna miss you when you guys go back to the couve. Esp. since We're moving to Jackson Hole and it's only like, 1 hour away from you. GAY!
glad you like the frame we gave ya...and you did a cute job changing it all up to be your own style and everything. very cute!
wow jess! your nursery looks awesome! maybe you can help me out when you get here!
Post a Comment