Thursday, August 6, 2009

Are you still pregnant? Yes! I am!


Just to answer the inevitable question lingering, yes i am still pregnant. It's been awesome seeing as how a month ago i went in to labor and now i am over due! Isn't that hilarious?! I think it's just great! On the upside though our little girl is healthy, strong, and very full term! We think she is just waiting so that she can make a really grand entrance in to the world. Dallin and i are doing our best to be patient, i think Dallin is doing better than me. I am just ready to actually hold our baby instead of just holding my huge stomach. Here is the last and most recent 40 week pic. It's a good one, i think you can almost see the exhaustion through the smile. I am really grateful that she is healthy though. We are just really excited to finally meet her!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She'll be here before you know it! She just obviously has a mind of her own. I can't wait to get my text! I wanted to call you like, 4 times today but I resisted because I know how annoyed you are of all the "checking up" everyone has been doing. You're next post will be after she's born. YAY!!!!!!!!

The Ulrich Family said...

Jess!!! Gaaahhhhh how I miss you guys! I can't believe you are STILL pregnant. MY GOSH. Thanks for answering my question. Holly and I went out last night and we were like "Jess MUST have had the baby by now. MUST" ya.. WOW. I bet you are so freakin sick of being pregnant. Anywho I miss you guys and want to see you soon! Although.. is there really going to be a second for us to see you after baby is born?!?!? I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate Perkes said...

Ohh that is so not fair for you! I think the worst part though, is everyone saying... Ohh Your Still Pregnant??Love that!! I can feel your anxiousness, and I know what it feels like to just want that baby out ASAP! LIttle stinker....she is already going by her rules.. =) Good luck with the delivery and everything! I hope it comes soon! Post pics as soon as you can..

Aaron and Carolyn said...

Been wondering if that little girl has come yet! We cant wait to see her. You will have to get some pics of her on the blog.

Luisa said...

Darling. You are a trooper. I've missed you and it has been fun to read your blog. I still laugh about last summer, where you, me, Em and Sarah were the only ones without babies! Haha! You are going to be an amazing mom! And Emery is a GORGEOUS name... it sounds to me like a precious stone or something. Can't wait!

Loves,
Luisa

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!