Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy One Month B-Day Emy Haze!

So i received a call from my sister yesterday who informed me that we were hiding our child and that their were several people who were excited to see her. So i found some time today because i figured I should give the people what they want because i cant get enough of people telling me how cute she is! lol! Thank you Erin for the motivation! Lets just start at the begining, Emery Hazel Patterson was born August 9Th 2009 @ 12:37pm. I was in labor for 9 hours which was awesome cuz it went really fast and everything went great! Well as awesome as child birth could be. She was 6lbs. 13oz. and 20 inches long. I could not have done it with out the my wonderful support team(Dallin and my mom) and that is the extent of the birth story!

Welcome Emery


My First Bath!
She was not amused.

Naked Baby!

Daddy Feeding Emy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTIE!!!!!! I love her.

Anonymous said...

slove that pu--y! Able to pee she is perfect for me

Anonymous said...

lovely freshpussy new born tastes so good

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!