Friday, October 2, 2009

Just Having Some Fun!

So our little Emery is growing up faster than we ever thought! Now she makes all these cute little faces and she can coo and giggle. I just love talking to her and listening to all her little noises and laughing at her hilarious facial expressions.She is just so funny!
Yes that is barf all over my shoulder. Poor planning on my part.

"I cant put my arms down!" hahaha i love that snow suit!

I am not sure what this face means but it was funny.

One happy girl!
So we are all doing great! Dallin is enjoying school and having fun with his classes. The weather guy said we might be getting snow in the next few days, so there goes fall! Oh wait it was 90 a few days ago, i guess we just skipped over that season. Everything is going good though, emery will be 8 weeks on Sunday and she goes in for her two month check and shots next week. Shes such a big girl.

4 comments:

Darin and Carolyn said...

I love the picture with you and her laying together smiling! So cute!!

Unknown said...

Jessie!!!!! She is hilarious. I think she is gonna be just like her crazy mother.

Randi said...

i cant believe how big she is! wow! im sad im missing it! i want to meet her. post some videos! miss you!

*~*The Shaffers*~* said...

HAHA OMG she is JUST like you! I swear she is a mini me version of you....all the facial expressions she does are so adorable!!! You still need to email me some pictures!!! xoxo Give my neice some smooches for me!

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!