Saturday, October 31, 2009

October- A month of illness and really cute little pumpkins!

Oh what a month! So Dallin, Emery, and I have all been taking turns being sick this month. Poor little Emy i think is the one that has been sick the whole month pretty much but Dallin and i have been switching off, its been great! I cant really complain though, it could be worse. Below are some awesome pictures to recap the awesome month we've had.
I didn't do it.....
K. Ya I did!


Mommy and Emy at Truck or Treat!

Emy helping me with housework.


Emy falling asleep while doing housework.


Emy and Mommy sick.

Emy helping daddy with homework.

Being a big girl on her play mat. She rolled over!

Our awesome pumpkins!

So that pretty much sums up our month. It was a good one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! We found each other. I love all the pictures of your cute little pumpkin.

Unknown said...

Oh jess this is so cute!!! She is so funny I love it!

Unknown said...

I love the pic of you holding Emery at the Trunk or Treat. And I love all the funny faces that little girl makes!

Allison said...

Yeah, I'm pretty much behind in life but your pictures are awesome!

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!