I love my family so much! Dallin wanted me to cut his hair the other day and of course i forgot and so did he, so he took a shower and got ready for the day and then i was like,"hey i need to give you a trim!" So me being the genus that i am i grabbed a garbage bag and put it over his shoulders to keep the hair off and he couldn't move his arms and it was really funny. Anyways, i guess you had to be there but it made us both laugh, and it was worthy of a photo. Only later did i realize that it would have been a perfect opportunity to tickle his feet. Waahahahaaha...next time.

This is the diffrence a few months makes. I can tell the difference at least. She just looks older.
Look at her holding up her head and posing. What a cute girl!

This is the diffrence a few months makes. I can tell the difference at least. She just looks older.
Like i said, i love my family so much. Their the reason i have joy!






3 comments:
Dude!!! That garbage bag thing is SO SMART!! I love those matching pics of Emery when she was younger and now. It's fun to see how big they get in such a short time. P.S. I adore that song "Lucky!"
That's a genius idea with the garbage bag...
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
مقاول هدم وتكسير مبانى بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانة بالرياض
Post a Comment