Saturday, January 23, 2010

Catching up!

What a busy fun end of the year. There has been a lot going on lately so i am just putting it all in one post to kind of just get it over with. So here we go! Christmas was awesome!!!!! We stayed home this year and just relaxed. Dallin got guitar hero and rock band so we just hung out and played a lot. We didn't get that much snow over the break, but we still had fun! I made Cinnamon rolls Christmas morning, and they were very tasty. I seriously underestimated the yeast and they exploded out of the pan. For New Years we had our friends Ali and Brian over! We pretty much rocked out all night and then toasted in to the new year with a bottle of Martinelis. Yum! Shortly after that we took a little trip down to salt lake to meet up with my sister and her family, and hang out with Dallins aunt Neiola and uncle Bob! Emery just loved Bob. While we were there we went and Visited Dallins grandma Patterson who was sporting a sweet pink Snuggie! Lol it was awesome. Emery and her great grandma really hit it off. It was like they had been best buds. After that we caught up with my Sister Erin and her husband Chet and their little ones Grace and Skyler before they took off to Germany. :-( We had a lot of fun. We went swimming at their hotel and enjoyed a nice Continental breakfast. I didn't get and pics of Skyler but she wasn't as interested in Emery as Gracie was. Skyler was pretty preoccupied hanging out in Bears dogie crate. It was a lot of fun. Now we are just counting down until we get to go visit all the fam in Washington. Yeah! The holidays were a lot of fun and we miss everyone. Love u all!



Emery with cousin Gracie!


This is Emery with her great grandma Patterson.



Emy with G.G. again.


Our little new years baby. I couldn't find a top hat.

Just hanging out on Christmas morning.

My awesome cinnamon rolls!

Christmas eve!!!!

Daddy reading to little emy. This is one of her favorite books. Thanks aunt Shannon!

Happy Girl!

Our little Elf after the ward Christmas party.

Ugh........ this is the picture of what happened to our sink after Emery exploded in it. Thanks baby girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That pic of the sink is awsome, but all pretty gross.
I want to eat some cinnamon rolls now!!
And Gracie is beautiful.

*~*The Shaffers*~* said...

Where to start, where to start! Ok so Gracie is absolutely HUGE! Only because I haven't seen her since she was a tiny baby! Emery is getting so big and I can't wait for you guys to come and visit so I can spend some time with her! The picture of Emy and her Great Grandma is such a sweet picture (I love the snuggie) AND your cinnamon rolls look awesome! Love you guys and miss you! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

love emery to watch me fuckingher cousin

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!