Emy came around the corner when i was doing the dishes and apparently her pants were a little to long...
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Oh how busy life is!
Here is the amazing picture montage it's a mix of holidays and other things that have taken place since before thanksgiving. Yikes!!! Well i really will try to do much better, i just didnt have very many pictures to post. Things have been going great here in Rexburg, Dallin got an internship here for the summer which is a huge blessing because we wont have to move and he will be getting the experience that he has been wanting. Yeah! Emery is doing awesome she is constantly talking(don't know who she gets that from) and all over in to everything. She's a ball! We r super busy between church, school, friends, and family. We don't plan on coming home for prob about a year and a half or so which is sad but its just the way things are. Hopefully we will get lots of visitors because it really sucks being so close but do to money constraints, so far away:-(. Dallin is looking in to going to grad school next January down at BYU Prove which would be really fun and would give him a great leg up on the competition in the construction field. Dallins mom was able to come and visit for a few days and dallin and i went on an awesome date and had a night away. While g-ma patterson was here we made some cute little baby pants and some other things. so fun! I cryed when she left, shes my buddy. I hope everyone will get their Emery fix from these pics, sorry is has taken so long:-( Love you all and i will try to write again soon.











Emy came around the corner when i was doing the dishes and apparently her pants were a little to long...








Emy came around the corner when i was doing the dishes and apparently her pants were a little to long...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!






4 comments:
emery is getting so big! i love her curly hair. we miss you guys!
I wish you could come and visit sooner than a year and a half! What am I going to do?! When Jeremy and I buy a house and get all settled in, we will plan a trip and save to come see you guys! Emery is getting so big and her hair is so curly, she is such a beautiful little girl! I miss you guys and keep me posted on life!
xoxo
Your Bestest
Hey nieghbor! okay so I hope it's okay that I'm stalking your bog! feel free to stock mine as well! Emry is SO cute!
cute buns! love my tongue inside herass
Post a Comment