Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring has sprung!!!!

Birthdays, babies, and friends have kept us busy busy busy these past few months! Dallin and I both had awesome birthdays. We both planned surprise parties for each other and they both were awesome. I only have pics of mine and my friend Crystals baby shower that i help throw but the other pictures are a work in progress. Dallin had the party at my friend crystals house and we bbq'd and played minute to win it games which were super fun! Then came Crystals baby shower the next day which was tropical themed and we had pina coladas and strawberry daiquiris, we also had lots of fun games and amazing food. My friend Kelly and I made Crystal an awesome diaper cake that was super cute! After all that fun stuff a week later was Dallins birthday, now i know what your thinking, i am a copy cat right? throwing a surprise party for Dallin right after he threw me one....FACT! I started planning his first, you can ask anyone.....Seriously! Well his party was super awesome, he had no idea and it was a total surprise. I did it at Red Robin and i sent Crystal early to put up some decorations for me,(nicest person ever!) then we showed up 20min late...woops! hahaha it was still really fun. All our friends were there, we had some great food and then all wen shopping afterwards. I got a cake for Dallin and crystal put a little pond on it and i got him a little fishing pole with fake fish and put them on there, it was super cute and i felt very creative. Now again you will have to wait for those pics because i don't have them in my possession yet, but i will very soon:-) K now to mothers day, Mothers Day was AWESOME!!!! Dallin made me an amazing dinner and we had our friends Kelly and Lance over to join us. Dallin got me a beautiful bunch of daisies and a gift card to a day spa in town....Massage for me! It was an awesome day! Now we are looking forward to a fun filled summer, we have a family reunion in Boise over Memorial Day weekend and are looking forward to the arrival of Crystals baby boy in June and Our little stinker November 23rd! Yea!!! We also have my mom coming to visit in July which is going to be super fun, and Dallins last semester of school in the fall. Fun fun fun! We are excited for all that's to come, and we cant forget Emy's 2nd Birthday in August. I hope the picture montage gives you all your fix, i seriously really will try to do better, hahaha who am i kidding, it'll be a couple for months. Oh my goodness! I almost forgot Easter, golfing, and Emys first trip to the zoo....well this post is going to be a mile long so just sit back and relax.

Announcing
Baby #2! Due November 23rd Gobble gobble gobble....


Easter basket, more interested in the books than anything else.


The HUNT is on....



Easter Cheerios!

Would not wear the ears....

Dallins Ninja cookies from Lance and Kelly for his bday.


Golfing with friends! Below and above is Rebecca and Christopher


Emery and Ashlyn, look out when their behind the wheel.

This was them crashed out after the zoo and before golfing, i guess the naped work from the looks on their faces above...


Emery could have cared less about the Zoo but as soon as she saw the park across the street she was off like a rocket. All she said was "slide, slide,SLIDE!"


Fearless...



Emery, Addy, and Ashlyn checkin out the Flamingos.

Lions!

Cheese!

Hahahahah!



Diaper Cake!!!!


Yummy food!

Cute Crystal....

Crazy eyes and my "my little pony" cake Gabe gave it a horn.


Minute to win it games! All so much fun.



I WON!



Go Kelly!


Rebecca won this, girls basically dominated.





Ugh i should have won this.....I still think Dallin cheated.


Yummy food!
Lance throwin up gang singns.




All my girls...So much fun!




So happy to decorate....


Thanks Girls!!!

Pizza party at the Rays.....

Lance drinking out of a flower vase.

Emy and Ashlyn at the park.


Just being m


Mothers Day Flowers!!!!

Despite Emerys best efforts these flowers are still standing, m decided to knock them off the table TWICE!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

I have many things I need to address:
1) YOU STRAIGHT UP LIED TO MY FACE!! haha I've asked you if you were pregnant so many times and you said, "no, I'm not pregnant." Psh... and you say you're a bad liar. I think not! :) JK I'm so excited for you!!
2) You have a gift card to Sage Day Spa? Me too! We should go together.
3) These pictures are so fun! I love all the minute-to-win-it pictures. You should put some explanatory captions under them though, because I would love to know what is going on.

Erin Weichelt said...

Thank you soooooo much for putting up new pictures. It looks like you guys had great birthday parties, I wish we could have been there. Emy is so sweet I love getting to see the new pictures. Next set have to have bump shots. I love you Jessie!! Give Dallin and Emy a hug from us. Miss you :)

Brian and Ali Childs said...

Jess! first off I can't believe your prego with number two! How fun! SEcondly, em is so old and so dang cute! I can't believe how grown up she is! We miss you guys and all the friends in the burg!

CarolAnn said...

Haha I miss you Jessie! I love that you straight up say that you want comments, it's what we are all thinking! Congrats on baby number 2!

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!