August was really fun, we had Emys birthday and my friend Kellys later on in the month. My friend Jane and I made her an amazing decadent chocolate cake. Yummy! I also did a dresser overhaul for the girls room and they are so sweet and perfect. I also made emery a skirt out of a pair of Dallins old Levis! So much crafting so little time. Here are some fun pictures including the 30 week baby bump which i was told if i didn't post it their would be mass rioting.....I hope it appeases the masses. Enjoy!
Here it is in all its gargantuan glory!






5 comments:
ok...super awesome dresser! I good work sista! The girls will love it. :) Ps. You are flipping tiny. We are the same size. Love yoU!
Holy Cow! Aren't you supposed to take it easy when you are pregnant (you look adorable by the way!)! You did awesome on the dressers.
You look super cute in your prego picture!!
you are such a hot prego lady! jeez i miss you! i hope you're really moving back here soon, don't toy with my emotions!!!
damn shame she has a nappy on her cuntmust look real nice
Post a Comment