Saturday, October 29, 2011

Emerys Mischievousness

Mischievous-Def: Emery Hazel Patterson. I hope all her grandparents are ready because we are going to be home soon and we will use our free babysitter privileges. hahaha. She's pretty good, just curious. I think thats why she likes Curious George so much, she can relate to him. On to the story!It all took place when I went to take a well deserved and very necessary shower one morning. I did my usual thing where i went around and made sure all the outlets were covered, no knives or other sharp objects were in reach, sippy cup was up ( that is a whole other messy story) and Elmo was playing, I was good, right? Wrong! So Wrong! I must have forgotten that i had a two year old because when i came out of the shower there was....
This!
(no dolls were seriously injured in this heinous act)

And of course this!
(so proud of her mess)

What i was not expecting was the flour covered furniture in the living room.
Emery was in BIG BIG poo poo. I told her she was on my poop list for the day and their she stayed until she told me she was sorry and gave me a hug. I hate when she does that, so sweet, so innocent, what a stinker. All was forgiven and i cleaned up 5 pounds of flour from around my living room and kitchen. The sad thing is i laughed really hard and then only got mad when i realized how annoying it was to clean up. Poor Emery got some mixed messages but she knew she was in trouble.

2 comments:

sydni yoshioka said...

haha, so funny when its happening to someone else! can't wait to see you guys!

Jentri said...

I love this too. I never leave Ky alone to take a shower (I'm too scared to) I either get up SUPER early so that Corey's there and Ky's asleep or I wait til Corey pit stops back by around 11.

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!