Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trunk or Treat, more like Trunk and Treat! hahaha Right?

What a wonderful party! Our church hosted a Trunk or Treat/costume party/ Chili cook off, and it was fun! Emery ate way to much sugar and ran around like crazy with the other kids in her cute little lion costume. She scored a ton of candy which Dallin and were really happy about when we got home and started eating it all. When i said to Dallin, " Honey I feel kind of bad we are eating all her candy." His response was, " We are keeping her healthy!" Hahaha I like the way my husband thinks. Dallin and I went as Juno and Bleeker from the movie "Juno". It was fitting considering my current physical state, and i'm a brunette. We had a lot of fun, ate some tasty chili, and way to many sweets.
Our little lion!Trunk or Treating with daddy.
Some of the trunks.
Emery and Ashlyn having a stare down.

Just sittin in our trunk.

"I've eatin to much sugar, Why didn't they stop me?"
"I'm feeling a little crazy."
"I'll just stand here and howl, that will make me feel better."
"Yep! That worked"

Some of the lady friends!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

janice m frye said...

Ok, so seriously? Do you always have to be FREAKING GORGEOUS!!! and Emery is killing me! She's so adorable! AND I love all the girls in the last picture. You guys are all so much fun! Oh and I liked dallin's costume too. ha ha did he just come from ward basketball?!

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!