The last few months have been some very memorable ones. We have been blessed with the opportunity to stay with family while we have been in this state of limbo in between school and Dallin getting a job. Emerys vocabulary is bursting with new emeryisms everyday. She is such a little ball of sunshine and we love her a little bit more everyday. Holly is growing like crazy and is the sweetest little baby in the whole world. Her smiles and giggles can turn even the grayest day sunny. She has the sweetest little spirit and we are so grateful she joined our family. We lost a dear sweet dog this month, Dallins family dog Lucky passed away. He was such a big lover and he will be missed. We are having a wonderful time here with family, but sadly we need to move on now that DALLIN GOT A JOB!!!!!! YES! Thats Mr.Dallin got an amazing job opportunity this past week to be a project engineer for Anderson Construction. We are very excited about this new adventure our family is embarking on and cannot wait to start. We are going to temporarily....I say again TEMPORARILY be moving to Dalles, OR while dallins company is finishing up a project there. Where are we going to live you ask? Well let me tell you....My Dad and Gretchen are allowing us to use their beautiful home away from home(the fifth wheel) while we are on our world wind adventure these next few months. We are so excited and cannot wait. We will be heading out this weekend and just really feel like this is what our family needs to do right now. If we were to not take advantage of this opportunity, Dallin would have a 4 hour commute everyday on a dangerous highway and our beautiful little girls wouldn't get to see their daddy M-F. We decided that thats just not an option. We know things will be difficult and space will be limited, but we also know this is a great opportunity for us to grow as a family and enjoy time to be together and make memories. With that said, on to the photo montage!
Emery and I at the Childrens Museum
Emery in the grocery store at the Childrens museum with Grandma Sue and Ms. Holly
Bubbles!
Smiles!
Emery with plaaydough. I make awesome playdough!
Dallins Valentines gift.
Dallin, Emery, and Lucky snuggling on the grass
"can somebody get this kid off off of me?!"
Emery and her boyfriend Luke
Sweet Holly
3 Months!
Baby Jacuzzi
So cute
Tryin out the potty
Trying to fix the snowman after she knocked the head off
Emery and Uncle Aaron
First Twinkie
Holly and Great Grandma Hazel
Thats all for now. Thanks for stopping by and please leave some love:-)






7 comments:
Congrats on the new job. Holly looks so much like Emry! She has a ton of hair. You guys have a cute little family.
Welcome to mine and Randi's life!!! Hahaha! I believe Randi and Craig once resided in a "home on wheels". Dustin was a project engineer once and really liked it. So will Dallin! Way to go!!! It's gonna be an adventure, but hey- you're young and you're up for it. And I can't believe how big Ms. Holly is! Wuz a cutie!!
YES!! That is such great new. You will have a fun adventure and I am sure it will be one you will never forget :) We miss you guys-your girls are adorable!
I am alittle sad you're not moving to hillsboro, but sooo happy for you guys! the bath photos made me laugh... so scandalous:)
:) Yay for work! I'm sooo glad Dallin got it! And Holly is a little doll! The little baby jacuzzi was too cute. :) Totally wish we could come on an adventure with you guys! I miss you!!
nice that she likes showing her pu--y just like her sis, love video of big sis peeing I want to see it coming out and see her pu==y while I jerkoff
lovely babypussy
Post a Comment