We have very much been enjoying our family time lately. Holly is growing like a weed and is 5months old already. Emery is a pill as usual and is talking up a storm, she can be the biggest pain but also be the biggest sweetheart at the same time. Dallins new job is going well and the project should be wrapping up sometime this month and then we will be moving onto something...we don't know what but something. I had a fun 25th birthday with family. Other than that not much has been going on. We have been really enjoying our time here in The Dalles a I am actually kind of sad that our stay here is as short as it is. I hope the picture montage is a good visual of what i wrote. Enjoy!
Emerys Pretty Easter Dress
Hollys Pretty Easter Dress 4 months old!
4 months
Emy helping daddy
Just hangin out
Makin bacon on the bbq
Playin around
Cute girls
Rollin in the wagon with Mike and Grandma Sue
Holly and Grandma Sue
Lion King
Dancing with bubbles
Flying with grandpa
Bubble time
Moral support
Dying eggs
Emery mostly destroyed them
Beautiful
Hiding eggs
snugglin
Hunting!
Snugglin with papa
Snuggling with daddy
5 months!
Pretty girl
Birthday
Caught in the act
So cute!
Apparently we do a lot of snuggling! hahaha






1 comment:
FETCH I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment