Our sweet Holly turned one year old on turkey day. Holly is a little ball of sunshine. Every morning when i go in to her room she greets me with an enthusiastic "HI!" and i cant help but smile. She has the sweetest spirit and a contagious laugh. She brings joy to everyone who meets her and especially us. We love you Ms.Holly Bear and are so grateful and excited you joined our family. Happy birthday! P.S. I know that this is almost a month late but....it's the thought that counts.
| In the hospital |
| 1 month |
| 2 months |
| 3 months |
| 4 months |
| 5 months |
| 6 months |
![]() |
| 7 months |
| 8 months |
| 9 months |
| 10 months |
| 11 months |
| 12 months, 1 year |







2 comments:
What great pictures!! I can't believe our babies are one already. It's crazy how time flies! Hope you're well!!
I really enjoyed looking at all these pictures of little Miss Holly. I love those girls and you so much! Muah! xoxo
Post a Comment