Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Emerys blessing and some family fun! Part 2

We had an amazing summer! It was really fun to be close to family and be able to all hang out. These are some pictures of Emerys baby blessing and some other fun things from before we left Washington.







I will do my best to try and update more often, i know how cute she is and she is growing so fast!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

WOW! I can't believe you guys have a baby!! She is a doll and I'm so happy for you guys! I would LOVE to do family pics, but honestly I'm not as good as some others out here in Rexburg, so I won't be offended if you change your mind :) Can't wait to see her!!!

Unknown said...

You have a real family, Jessie!

Unknown said...

jessssiiieeee! So sorry we couldn't be there. I stayed out a LITTLE too late the night before because my bf cara was leaving for germany and I had to throw her a surprise going away party, and then on top of that Holly was being all weird about going. you know.. Anyway wish I could have been there, I love you. Hope you guys are loving being back home!!! Miss you bunches!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randi said...

jessie she is so big!!! oh my gosh im so sad that you left already. i didnt come see you cuz im coming up monday for a week and i thought you were still going to be there!
:( dang! at least i have a blog now and i can be cought up on things. im sorry im a bad friend!! i miss you though. you look so happy. and you guys are going to make great parents!!! love you!

The Rider Family said...

Congrats Jessie she is beautiful! what a beautiful family. Hope you are adjusting to mommy life well. Its fun to see what you are up to if its okay I am going to add you to my blog list. take care
mindie Rider

Kate Perkes said...

Congratulations! It is about time you posted girl! Luisa and I kept saying..."She's can't be STILL PREGNANT!" haha! She is adorable, I love her name. Keep those pics coming!

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!