Thursday, September 17, 2009

From Frumpy to Fabulous

Inspired by my wonderful friend Erika M. and with the help of my amazing friend Erika B., we were able to make this new mom into a hottie! Woot woot! I realized that long hair is not really practical with my new mommy life style and i was in need of a change! So thank you Erika M. for coming to visit us and inspiring me with your ridiculously cute hair!

Before

After

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's SOOOOO flipping cute. I love it. I bet it doesn't take very long to do either. It shapes your face real well. What the heck would we do w/o Erika B/L??

Seth and CarolAnn said...

Very cute. I'm so excited for Sunday to see it in person. Expect to model for us all in Relief Society!

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!