Sunday, November 15, 2009

*A Good Day*


Today we had the privilege of witnessing my friend Erikas little "Baby Jack" get blessed. It was very sweet and I am so excited to have such a great friend. Erika and i have been friends since sophomore year of high school. I was a new convert and Erikas family had just moved in to the stake. It's just fun to still be in contact with friends that are in similar stages in there lives. Anyway, it was an awesome day and here is a pic of us with our cute babies. I love that no matter how much our lives might change, we will always still be the same goofy girls we were in high school. "Yo this is Deaqwan, are you ready to get your groove on?" Confused? You should be. lol!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is tender... and CUTE jacket!!!!

Unknown said...

Best friends!! I love the post, you're too sweet. P.S. Pretty sure I didn't get to sleep until 4:00AM on Thurs night. Gah!

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!