Friday, November 13, 2009

Life Is Good!

Our little family is just having a good time here in Rexburg. Nothing really new to report, were just enjoying spending time together. Its getting pretty cold here these days, but the weather is still pretty good considering how bad it could be. Any who, here are some more fun pics of the fam. I just cant resist taking pictures of little Emy, what can i say, shes adorable.All snugly in her car seat. Now that its cold we can put her in all her cute hats.

Watching Nacho Libre with Daddy.
Getting a ride on Daddys shoulders.
LOL! I just love this picture, it's totally her personality.
Lookin cute in her new outfit from Grandma Sue!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures of Em with Dallin. Soooo cute. Dallin is such a good dad.

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!