Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ms. Holly Ray Patterson

Pictures to come! We had our little nugget this morning at 9:46AM! She literally flipped in to the world which was pretty funny apparently, (i couldn't see) hahaha. She is a healthy 7lbs. 5oz. and 19in. long. Shes a good eater and a big talker which i think are definitely inherited traits. Labor was great, it started at about 3am and was pretty intense towards the end when my water broke. I was at 7cm at that point and then went from their to her being born in 20min. ahhhhhh! It was crazy and wonderful. Dallin and I were both overwhelmed by emotions from the whole experience and were just so happy to see our healthy little girl. Emery hasn't come to meet her yet but I am sure she will love her, when i post all the pictures i will document Emery and Hollys first greeting. Thanks for all the love and prayers!

1 comment:

Aaron and Carolyn said...

hooray, hooray!!! Congratulations!!!

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!