Saturday, June 8, 2013

What We Have In The Dalles

I am now at peace with the fact that I am terrible at blogging. I love to blog, when i get a chance. I think for a long time it was hard because I didn't have a camera, but guess what?! This girl got a new camera for her bday! woot woot! So the picture montages are back! Your welcome Amy;-) Okay so their has been so much going on that I guess I have to go ALL the way back to where i left off which i think it was Christmas! bahahaha! Christmas was wonderful, we woke up and it had snowed a good 3 inches! It was gorgeous and we had Mike and my mom here which was so much fun and we loved every second of it. New Years was fabulous! Earlier on in the week we started a Harry Potter Marathon and watched one very night leading up to the final two which we watched on New Years Eve and it was fabulous! Loved it! Valentines Day was super fun! I had a princess tea party lunch for Emery and all her little friends, and we decorated giant heart cookies that were bigger than the daddy's heads! It was super fun and the kids loved every tasty morsel. Valentines night we stayed in, played a game of cribbage and drank Martinellies, it was perfect:-) At the end of February our little Holly Bear got very sick and was puking everywhere, she got dehydrated and we had to take her to the ER. She was so brave and did an awesome job. The puking stopped about a day later, thank goodness! March was very marchy and not much really went down. April was a super fun month! We had my 26th bday which was super fabulous and fun. Dallin took the day off work and we went to my favorite breakfast place here in The Dalles, Mama Jane's! Yummy! Then we went to the Gorge Discovery Center, and then for a nice scenic drive. Dallin and I took a Saturday with out the kiddos and celebrated our bdays together by shopping, racing go karts, hittin up the batting cages, and then of course going to Sushi! It was a blast! Dallin had to work on his bday, but i threw him a sweet little poker party that night with our friends Mitch and Jessie Blackburn who are just super awesome, toot toot! We had a great time, ate way to much sugar, and stayed up way to late. So fun! The rest of May was fun, we got to see our nephew little Mason who is just the cutest little man baby, ugh! he is such a sweetheart! Then now we are into June! I have two new business ventures that i am starting out on, one is my yummy bread that I am selling through my company the Delightfully Tacky Bake Company, and I am also newly, Jessie Patterson, Founding Designer for Mialisia Jewelry! jessiepatterson.mialisia.com that's my link! We are in Pre-Launch phase now but in July I will have Jewelry in hand and they will be sellin like hot cakes!!!! Dallin is doing FABULOUS at work and I am so proud of him and all he does for his ladies:-) He's a trooper sticking out with us chicks, we tend to get a little moody around here:-) I hope that catches everyone up. Dallin and I are getting ready to celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary this year! 6 YEARS! holy moly! Hopefully I will have a post for that and many more to come as we continue our adventures Thanks for stopping in and catching up! Love to you all!

Okay, Photo montage of what WE have in The Dalles.

Cheese Face 
puffy face

Tulips

Plastic pools

awesome poker bday parties

toddlers run the park

eating

smiling

chubby cheeks

Naked babies

Cute babies

Roses

Roses

Lots of roses

Creepy sleepers

giant forts!

i dont know

LOL! 

Sisters

Pirate ships

More pirate ships, this one was in Pirates of The Caribbean...true story!

Little pirate princesses

More pirates

Happy kids

artists 

chalk eaters

insomniacs 

happy campers

double teeter totters 

Lots of chamomile 

pretty princesses 

Alpacas 

more chamomile

That's all for now:-) 


2 comments:

Kelly Smith said...

I can't believe how grown up your girls are!! I still picture Emery like when she was when you left Rexburg. Oh how time flies! I am so happy you have a new camera and for the many pictures to come. It sounds like you guys are doing wonderful. Good luck on your new business adventures!

Anonymous said...

sucjh a nice littlepussy

That took forever to figure out! This is just a look back on mine and Dallins year and all the fun stuff that has happend!!!